Dr. Aubrey Swartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aubrey Swartz?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Aubrey Swartz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 12th, 2017

I found Dr. Swartz very professional and straight forward. He performed a more comprehensive evaluation than other doctors I saw. He can be brutality honest even if you wished for a better outcome.

May 7th, 2017

Dr swartz was extremely unorganized and non professional. Office space was terrible and his exam of my knees was "horrifying". I had to wait in the room for 3 1/2 hrs to see him.

April 5th, 2017

Disability report

Horrible, 82 years old, could not hear, waste of time, medical license should be revoked, run from thigs man.

July 15th, 2016

Biased and Harmful

BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR!! This doctor injured me during the exam. I was sent to him for an IME and he ended up causing pain and suffering to an old injury that he was not even supposed to examine!! PLEASE refuse to see this doctor, do your research, always take someone with you and videotape the appointment for your protection.

March 23rd, 2016

retiree

I had an appt for 11:00am and had to wait until 2:30 PM to see the doctor. His waiting room is a rented room with folding chairs and folding tables. His staff is very incompetent. A female and her daughter were his helpers, not nurses. When we started the IME exam, he lost his glasses, lost his IPhone, had a runny nose, snorting etc. Very confused, kept repeating himself. He performed a sensitivity test on my left leg and cut it with a pizza cutter. My leg was bleeding, he had no band aid, no rubber gloves or alcohol for cleaning. My blood was on his hands and he didn't care. He told me on my video that I needed both knees total replace and he wrote a report to the insurance company stating only the left knee was authorized. He lied. He is 80 years old and should no longer practice medicine. I believe he is any easy out for the insurance companies to deny patients medical care needed and covered under the insurance plan available.

March 2nd, 2016

Doctor kept referring to a medical dictionary while reviewing my medical files. Kept coughing pflem into a Kleenex during appointment.

January 28th, 2016

Do not visit him

Terrible dr. Would tell me to perform a task and would rate it prior to my completion of the task. Obviously out for his pay, and not for me or my health concerns.

October 9th, 2015

OWCP injuryed

I meet with Dr. Swartz in Sacramento. I was there for less then 30 minutes and he told me all about his health how at the age of 80 he is such great shape, he doesn't understand why everyone else is't. He then told both myself and my husband( he was there as my witness) that I was a in very bad shape. He then wrote a report and stated that I can return to work with only a 35 lb. limit. In his report he states that I have all the documented problems but they went away 6 weeks after being off work. I saw Dr. Swartz 20 months after being off work. How can he see the injury on date of the 30 minute visit but states in his report that it when away??? This Dr. is for worker comp. only and is NOT to be trusted. I rate him less then one. if I could I would rate him -10.

September 27th, 2015

this so called doctor will close your case if he can even when he knows your sick!!!

September 8th, 2015

Insurance shill!!!! Beware.

Just had a worker's comp eval with this guy. BEWARE!!!! Your well being is not in his interest. He's a hired gun for insurance companies!!! I had to wait over an hour to see him, then he made me wait another 10 minutes with him in the exam room while he verbally abused and berated one of his staff over the phone for not understanding what he wanted. I could tell something was off about him and his practice the moment I walked in the door. he was very blasé about the whole examination; giving me the "are you kidding me" look at times when asking about different outcomes of the examination. Overall, I felt the whole experience was rushed, sloppy and extremely superficial. Please reevaluate your decision to see this doctor of your own cognizance.; if you're seeing him because of an insurance claim like myself..... BEWARE!!!!! Google confirmed my suspicions once I was done with the exam.

September 1st, 2015

Do not waste time with this Dr.

this Dr. was used as IME Dr. and lies through his teeth, I would not recommend this Dr. to anyone, he is just in it for the money not for the well being of the patient.

May 12th, 2015

horrible visit waited for over 2 hours to be rushed out in 5. Did not listen to my problems did 3 test to see if i had a torn ligament , when that wasnt the diagnosis to begin with.