A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Tabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aubrey Tabb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tabb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Tabb, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabb graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Tabb has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson County Healthcare Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Dozier Tabb MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey D. Tabb practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Tabb has 1 office location.
Dr. Aubrey Tabb practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Buffalo, WY.
See Buffalo Primary Care Doctors and Buffalo Sports Medicine Doctors.