A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubrey Verdun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aubrey Verdun, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Verdun graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Verdun has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aubrey Vincent Verdun MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aubrey V. Verdun practice?
- Dr. Aubrey Verdun has 1 office location.
Dr. Aubrey Verdun practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.