A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aubry Abramson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Abramson graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Abramson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abramson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aubry Abramson practice?
Dr. Aubry Abramson practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.