A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Auden McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Auden McClure, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- General Pediatrics
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Auden Curtis McClure MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Auden C. McClure practice?
- Dr. Auden McClure has 2 office locations.
Dr. Auden McClure practices Pediatrics and Public Health near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Pediatricians and Lebanon Preventive Medicine Specialists.