A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Auden McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Auden McClure, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
- General Pediatrics
- Leadership Preventive Medicine Residency
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McClure accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 25 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans