A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audene Garrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audene Garrison is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audene Garrison, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audene Patricia Garrison MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Audene P. Garrison practice?
- Dr. Audene Garrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Audene Garrison practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Infectious Disease Doctors.