A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audina Berrocal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audina Berrocal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audina Berrocal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Incontinentia Pigmenti
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrocal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berrocal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Anne Bates Leach Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berrocal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Audina M. Berrocal practice?
Dr. Audina Berrocal practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.