A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audina Berrocal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audina Berrocal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berrocal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Berrocal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audina Berrocal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Incontinentia Pigmenti
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrocal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berrocal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audina M Berrocal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Audina M. Berrocal practice?
- Dr. Audina Berrocal has 1 office location.
Dr. Audina Berrocal practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.