A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audina Berrocal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audina Berrocal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berrocal
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Berrocal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audina Berrocal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Incontinentia Pigmenti
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Berrocal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berrocal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audina M Berrocal MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Audina M. Berrocal practice?
- Dr. Audina Berrocal has 1 office location.
Dr. Audina Berrocal practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.