A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra Deveikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audra Deveikis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deveikis
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deveikis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audra Deveikis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deveikis graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Deveikis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audra Apolonia Deveikis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Audra A. Deveikis practice?
- Dr. Audra Deveikis has 1 office location.
Dr. Audra Deveikis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Pediatric Specialists.