A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra Deveikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audra Deveikis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deveikis graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Deveikis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deveikis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Audra A. Deveikis practice?
Dr. Audra Deveikis practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians, Long Beach Pediatric Specialists, and Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.