A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra Deveikis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audra Deveikis is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audra Deveikis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deveikis graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Deveikis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audra Apolonia Deveikis MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Audra A. Deveikis practice?
- Dr. Audra Deveikis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Audra Deveikis practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Long Beach Pediatricians and Long Beach Infectious Disease Doctors.