A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audra Ford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Ford has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
- University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audra Elaine Ford MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audra E. Ford practice?
- Dr. Audra Ford has 1 office location.
Dr. Audra Ford practices Family Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Primary Care Doctors.