A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra Hanley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audra Hanley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanley graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audra Jean Hanley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audra J. Hanley practice?
- Dr. Audra Hanley has 1 office location.
Dr. Audra Hanley practices Family Medicine near Ballston Lake, NY.
See Ballston Lake Family Physicians.