A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra Malerba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audra Malerba is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Malerba graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Malerba has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- St. Catherine of Sienna Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audra Marie Malerba DO is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Audra M. Malerba practice?
- Dr. Audra Malerba has 3 office locations.
Dr. Audra Malerba practices Dermatology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Miller Place, NY.
See Smithtown Dermatologists.