A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audra McCreight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audra McCreight, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCreight graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 5 awards.
Dr. McCreight has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audra Lanore McCreight MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audra L. McCreight practice?
- Dr. Audra McCreight has 4 office locations.
Dr. Audra McCreight practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.