A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrea Wynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrea Wynn, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wynn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wynn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrea Wynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrea H Wynn MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Audrea H. Wynn practice?
- Dr. Audrea Wynn has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrea Wynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Woodstock, VA.
See Woodstock Orthopedic Surgeons.