A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrea Wynn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrea Wynn, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrea Wynn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wynn graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Wynn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
- Shenandoah County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wynn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Audrea H. Wynn practice?
Dr. Audrea Wynn practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Woodstock, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, VA.
See Woodstock Surgeons and Woodstock Orthopedic Surgeons.