Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audreesh Banerjee
Dr. Audreesh Banerjee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Newark, DE (and 2 other locations). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Banerjee is affiliated with Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Christiana Care Health Services and Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Audreesh Banerjee has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Audreesh Banerjee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Andrew Haas
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi14
Dr. Susie Pae
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Santosh Gupta-Bala
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi29