A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audreesh Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Banerjee
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Banerjee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audreesh Banerjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Banerjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audreesh Md Banerjee MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Audreesh M. Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Audreesh Banerjee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Audreesh Banerjee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE and Wilmington, DE.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners, and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.