A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audreesh Banerjee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audreesh Banerjee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banerjee graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Banerjee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audreesh Md Banerjee MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Audreesh M. Banerjee practice?
- Dr. Audreesh Banerjee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Audreesh Banerjee practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Newark Internists, Newark Critical Care Practitioners, and Newark Pulmonologists.