inactive

Audrey Austin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

June 18th, 2012
The worst doctor ever
she called us. my daughter wanted to go to the bathroom, the doctor rougly asked why the kid wants to use the bathroom???? I answered we were waiting for more than 2 hours.. then she why you waited so long????? and she waiting on us at the bathroom door?? we entered here office and strongly she pointed to the chairs and said "sit down here". then for 3 or 4 minutes there was nothing but hearing our breaths. finally, she just asked me about my height, so I answered and I extended to start the first conversaton and to explain the reason of our visit but quietly she interputted me saying:I am not asking for anything more then your height. I had no other choice but grapping my kid's hand and we left her office. Don't get your child in such experience. our little angels do never deserve seeing such a rude human being

August 4th, 2011
If you are looking for a doctor that will take the time to understand your concerns as a parent, this is the wrong doctor. She was not interested in previous health history, labs, information that we provided. She didn't even read the medication and allergy sheet by the end of the appt. She had an agenda and an assumption about our family and refused to work with us. Terrible experience. We are now seeing a new endocrinologist.