Dr. Audrey Birnbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Birnbaum?

December 19th, 2016

Horrible

Completely belittling

December 14th, 2015

Run faster away from this doctor she doesnt care about patient just her ego

Wow, it seem this doctor is consistent with pushing her milk theory. I had to take my child off of milk because every time he drank it would send him right into a flair. The same with gluten. Well this doctor challenges your intelligence, during colonoscopy and endoscopy she had him tested for dairy and gluten allergies without asking which came out negative. Fine however process of elimination proved to my child he doesn't feel well when he eats or drink these things. Challenge, its just in your head he can have it. Plus we have seen homeopathic doctors in CT and they have him on a few supplements that help my child, well she laughed smirked and rudely made remarks and made my child cry. Shes angry and pushes Remicade well Mrs Remicade what does remicade do to child when they reach adult hood your conclusion your own answer/response you don't know cause "I'm only a pediatric". Well doctor keep putting kick backs of remmy pharmaceutical money in your wallet. Your colleges have you on a pedestal, but patients see right through your fake smile. Greed will come back to you. Devil.

November 4th, 2015

great beside manner

I have had no issues with this doctor,I'm not sure where people are getting she is horrible.i have seen her on several occasions since my son was a year old and he's now 11.she has taken the time to discuss in detail her action plan and I have never once felt rushed. Every time my son goes to see she goes out of her way to make him smile and feel comfortable.

October 21st, 2015

Terrible doctor

Terrible Doctor. Told me to go ahead with a dairy challenge in a severely allergic 1 year old with a 3 yr old sister who has a worsening dairy allergy. She advised this without supervision or request of follow up. Basically, sent us out the door with a bomb. Ended up in the pediatric ER with that lovely advice. For those who do not know, Dr. Birnbaum is rated a top doc through her peers and not her patients. Top Doc is a popularity contest where all your MKMG colleagues vote you into the club. Don't be fooled. She's terrible and I'm an idiot for listening to her.

September 17th, 2015

GI Appoinment

By far this Doctor is the ruddiest and unprofessional doctor I have came across in my life time. The worst part is she Ped Doctor with no compassion. If you care about your child don't bring them here.

February 10th, 2015

When things get compacted this is not the dr to see

My son has crohn's and she was very good while he was mildly sick but then when things got more complicated she does not step up to the plate to really follow up with you or manage the care. She also is not holistic at all - never informs you of the additional nutrition, supplements or probiotics to take when they are necessary i.e.. like blood tests show low levels or antibiotics for weeks and oral trash develops.

August 30th, 2013

Great doctor

Great doctor. Very patient. She gave us plenty of time and answered all our questions. I also felt that she took her time getting all the information and checking my daughter before giving us her final impression. She was very professional and polite and put my five year old daughter at ease. I would definitely recommend to a friend.

February 16th, 2013

A desperate Mother, in need help for her sick Daughter!!

First of ALL I give this DR. a negative 0!!!! I had to give a star in order to leave a comment. Also I am a mother of 4 children, one of my sons have had open heart surgery, and brain surgery., I am a mother who has experience with many doctor's and specialist!! So I know all the protocols for all. This doctor is NOT the doctor that you want to have in an emergency!! My daughter has been sick for 27 days now, she is 12 years old, and is 66 pounds. She has lost 10 pounds since. She was hospitalized for 4 days. I have seen Dr. Birnbaum and she put her on a medicine to calm my daughters stomach down. She hasn't been able to eat, because she was throwing up for a month!!! I did what she told me, and called her or tried getting to her but you have to go through channels to leave a message for her nurse. While I was waiting I took her to my peditricion for him to look at her and maybe be able to get in contact with her DR to DR. She never got in touch with him( whom is part of Mount Kisco medical group)! He emailed her. After going off on the nurses she FINALLY called me! I asked her if she received my DR email and she tells me that "She doesn't check her email", a DR doesn't check emails?! she gave me the run around and told me that she does agree that my daughter does need a scope, that she would have to wait until the 25th!!! I was like but it is now only the 15th!!! she can't WAIT she will lose more weight!! she tells me that she is going on VACATION!!! I said you don't think this is an emergency?!!!!! she is a child!!!! She did not care and never called me back! I HIGHLY advise ANYONE Who is looking for a ped GI don't chose this one!!! The kicker is she Has KIDS, and as a MOTHER she didn't care!!! Only that she was going on VACATION!!!!

October 24th, 2012

I was extremely satisfied overall with the whole process. i definitely recommend this Dr.

March 10th, 2011

Excellent

How wonderful to meet with such a pleasant, professional and attentive doctor. She shines above the rest. Put my son at ease. No rushing, answers questions fully, listens, explains. Nice staff as well. Highly recommended.

October 6th, 2009

Simply the Best!

Dr. Birnbaum was my pediatric GI when I was first diagnosed with IBD. She is by far the most compassionate Dr. I have ever come across. Dr. Birnbaum helped to make a terrible chronic illness managable. Her bedside manner and patience was invaluable. I will always be thankful for having Dr. Birnbaum as my Doctor.

January 31st, 2017