A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Bruell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Bruell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Bruell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruell graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bruell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Audrey J. Bruell practice?
Dr. Audrey Bruell practices Dermatology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Dermatologists.