A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Castellanos-Vidaurre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Castellanos-Vidaurre is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Coahuila, Saltillo. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Castellanos-Vidaurre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Same Day Surgery Center Hollywood, Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Castellanos-Vidaurre MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Audrey Castellanos-Vidaurre practice?
- Dr. Audrey Castellanos-Vidaurre has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Castellanos-Vidaurre practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.