Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audrey D'Andrea
Dr. Audrey D'Andrea, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Castro Valley, CA, with other offices in Berkeley, CA and Oakland, CA. She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. D'Andrea is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus, Children's Hospital Rsrch Center Oakland and Alta Bates Medical Summit Center - Herrick Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Audrey D'Andrea has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Audrey D'Andrea is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Castro Valley, CA.
Dr. Ganga Nadella
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Castro Valley, CA 0.02 mi8
Dr. Daisy Maron
Castro Valley, CA 0.02 mi18
Dr. Anjali Kandpal
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Castro Valley, CA 0.02 mi7