Audrey S Goldings MD Patient Reviews

September 29th, 2016
Dealt with delayed diagnosis
I had Lyme disease with diagnosis much delayed by a less skilled physician. Dr Goldings was careful and replicated blood tests. She listened and was very easy to work with. She diverted more serious joint damage and was the right kind of doctor to handle a longer term illness.

May 14th, 2015
Saved my life from Lyme disease.

June 5th, 2013
Helped my dad with parkinsonism and sleep apnea. She was very nice to us and my dad is so much better-more alert and moves much better with less shaking.

December 27th, 2010
professional and caring
The most important thing was that Dr. Stein-Goldings took the time to listen to me and she encouraged my responses with pertinent questions. Given my responses, she was able to make an accurate diagnosis. I really appreciated the time and interest she took with me.

December 16th, 2010
Best Neurologist in DFW
Dr. Stein Goldings is incredibly sensitive, caring, and professional. Her staff is friendly and courteous, and I always leave feeling relieved, knowing that I am being taken care of by a board certified neurologist with over 20 years of experience. I have already recommended her to my friend with sleep apnea, as Dr. Stein Goldings is also an expert in sleep medicine.

March 9th, 2010
I loooove this doctor
I have seen her for migraines and sleep apnea for several years. I find the office staff nice and the doctor caring and thoughtful. The initial intake was a bit lengthy with a self report but this is to get a good baseline and there is comparative intake she does with each follow up. I seldom have to wait too long and when I do have a wait I realize that the next time I might be the one who is keeping someone else waiting as she doesn't watch the clock. The unhappy person who gave a reveiw--is that like an ex-husband or something??? I googled her name and she wrote articles about controversies in Neuroborreliosis and Lyme Disease in Texas years ago when that was more of an interest of hers...Mayber your second opinion drs were wrong. You saw her 10 yrs ago and are still angry. GET A LIFE!