A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Graham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Graham, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Lynn Graham MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Audrey L. Graham practice?
- Dr. Audrey Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Graham practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.