Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audrey Graham
Dr. Audrey Graham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Dallas, TX and Dallas, TX (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pain Management and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Graham is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center and Forest Park Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Audrey Graham has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Audrey Graham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.