Obstetricians & Gynecologists

11970 N Central Expy
Ste 300
Dallas, TX 75243
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Feb 2nd, 2012

Dr. Graham was amazing. She came into the room just to meet me before doing my exam. She asked questions of where I work and what was going on in my life and what I want for my future. She then again met with me in her office after my exam was finished. By far the best Dr. I have been to yet. I felt comfortable the entire time!

|  Worst Doctor's Appt Ever!  |  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

I was very disappointed with my one and only visit to Dr. Graham. Not only did I wait in the waiting area for almost an hour, but once I went back to the examination room I was told that they were not prepared to address the whole purpose of my visit! I was very explicit when I made my appt regarding the nature of my issues, as well as outlined it in the digicare online system. I walked out of the appointment with over an hour lost in time and my issue unresolved. I have never in all my years had this poor of service in a doctor's office. Also, sofa's in chairs in the waiting area are stained/unclean.

Jul 27th, 2010

Dr Graham is caring, spends time with you, clearly has noted past history, discussions, etc and recalls in later visits. Support staff is wonderful!

Jun 9th, 2010

This doctor was uncaring of my physical symptoms. I told her I was having extreme pain during my cycle, pain that sent me to the ER, vomiting 3 times in 9 months. She told me she passed out one day picking her daughter up from school because of her PMS pain. I saw this doctor for 3 years. Then I found another doctor & explained the pain. He was sympathetic, cautioned me about pros & cons of hysterectomy, we decided to go ahead with the procedure because of the immense physical pain. During the surgery, another specialist had to be called in to cut my ovary away from my bladder. The ovary was being constricted by scar tissue, causing the unbearable pain. Dr. Graham had a bad bedside manner.

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2009

Dr. Graham has been my doctor since I moved to Dallas in 1995. She is an excellent physician - my very favorite doctor!

|  Intelligently Brave yet cautious  |  show details
by Ugy on Aug 15th, 2009

Audrey Graham was the only doctor willing to perform a vaginal birth after C-section in Dallas. She followed standard procedure and eliminated all risk factors in taking care of me including my emotional needs. She spends as much time in the consulting room with the patients as is needed to resolve any problems related to your complaints including questions incidental to a diagnosis or personal concern of patients. I have had 2 VBAC's under her supervision and was most pleased with her work. She actually gave me sound labor advise including placing me in the correct posture to help my baby descend during my last delivery. I have four children and my Dad is an Obgyn as well but not in Dallas, so I can tell good gynaecological service when I experience it. Going to Audrey Graham is giving yourself a good chance to have a a safe delivery.The best part is the after baby visit because you feel so happy to see her again.

Mar 23rd, 2009

I LIKE HOW SHE TREATS ME

|  Depends on what you need...  |  show details
by foodismymedicin on Oct 13th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I wanted a VBAC and Graham was my best shot. Her bed side manner leaves a LOT to be desired but she "got the job done" and I felt I was in knowledgeble hands. While I don't need to be coddled, I do need empathy & kindness, esp. during pregnancy and will have a different OB for my third baby.

|  Great OBGYN  |  show details
by leenie on Sep 30th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Graham's for over 7 years. She has seen me through successful pregnancies as well as losses. I drive over 30 mins. to keep her as my OBGYN, because I think she is one of the smartest most capable OBGYN's in town. You often will have a wait, but many times my own situation has been the cause of someone else's wait and so I am much more understanding. I would choose quality care over fast line service any day and will take the wait knowing when I need the time I will be taken care of. She has a military training and her personality can come across somewhat strong and no-nonsense to begin with, but it isn┐t uncaring and I have really come to appreciate and enjoy her personality. She is an intellectual that seems to have more insight into this field than most and to me has been very natural in her approach to OBGYN care. She has worked back up to the birthing center in dallas and is very open to those that chose midwifes and natural care. She has also been voted the best teaching doctor by residents at Baylor previously, a testament to her knowledge and her ability to impart it.

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
by grievingmom on Oct 22nd, 2007 on kudzu.com

Graham is pure trash. I hold her responsible for the death of my precious baby boy. I had a flawless pregnancy. I work out and was in great shape and had no complications during the pregnancy. Graham┐s partner Dr. Lawson was my OB/GYN. Dr. Lawson went out of town on my 40th week and left me with Graham. Graham was arrogant, condescending, and non communicative in the delivery room. As a result of her lack of caring our son lost oxygen at birth and NICU spent 18-20 minutes reviving him. He had severe brain damage. Our son looked like someone punched him in the right eye where Graham hit him with a forcep. Dr. Lawson was back from her trip to Hawaii the morning I was in the delivery room. Dr. Lawson knew I was in the delivery room and chose to let Graham perform the delivery. Shame on you Dr. Lawson for not caring. I was YOUR patient! STAY AWAY FROM LAWSON AND GRAHAM. THEY'RE CARELESS, SLOPPY AND NEED THEIR MEDICAL LICENSES REVOKED! Do not let your baby be the next victim. Please read our story and select your OB/GYN wisely. preston.pinsukanjana.com