Dr. Audrey Huff MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Winder, GA

March 14th, 2017
Love Dr. Audrey Huff!!!
After years with a Dr. Whom I now realize was less than average....much less, I am excited to be in the care of such a warm, and caring Dr. I read previous reviews, and older ones mention rude office staff, but I love them all! The lab people are awesome, the waiting room wait time is nothing compared to what I have experienced in the past. I don't usually wait more than 5-10 minutes. Then when I get in an exam room, Dr. Huff shows up within like 3 minutes! This practice seems to have the small town feel down pat! Thank you to everyone who works there!

January 10th, 2014
I love Dr. Huff, she is so easy to talk to. She has been my doctor as well as my mother's doctor for many years. She will always call me when she is concerned about my mother. She goes above and beyond to take care of her patients. The staff is awesome. I am so glad that my mother has a doctor that cares so much about her patients.

June 7th, 2012
EX
Love the Dr. My family and I have seen all three of the Huffs. But as many have stated RUDE office staff.

November 24th, 2010
A genuine family doctor . . .
Dr. Huff provides excellent care for my husband, son, and me. We love her! She always greets us with genuine enthusiasm and is extremely competent and knowledgeable. We have complete faith in her abilities as a physician. My son adores her and actually looks forward to doctor's visits. She is a true gem!

May 27th, 2010
She is Great!
Dr Audrey not only sees myself, but I take my four children to her as well. She is very firendly and we wouldnt go anywhere else.

May 10th, 2010
I've recommended her to several friends who also love her.

November 9th, 2009
Hard to get worked in if you're ill
It's not easy to get an appointment if you are ill and must be seen soon. Daughter had pneumonia and they would not work her in immediately, when I finally did get an appointment had to wait over and hour in the waiting room. Dr. Huff is a nice doctor but her staff is not very caring, compassionate or helpful in any way.

April 28th, 2009
I have some serious medical conditions and have been trying to have Dr Huff call me back for over 2 1/2 weeks. Her office staff is very rude.