A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Iacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Iacobucci, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobucci graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Iacobucci has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Jane Iacobucci MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Audrey J. Iacobucci practice?
- Dr. Audrey Iacobucci has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Iacobucci practices Pediatrics near Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Mullica Hill Pediatricians.