Dr. Audrey Jara MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 22 reviews

November 10th, 2015
This place has high fees and unprofessional staff. I will never go back. Read the negative reviews, they are true.

October 29th, 2015
Run fast & far from this place!
This place is full of rude people who don't give a crap about your child. The Secretary(Karen) is a bully and the dr(Joe) is as rude as they come. I had the pleasure of telling them off and taking my son to another dr. I DO NOT recommend Caring Pediatrics to NO ONE because they could care less! Stear clear and far from this horrible place! You have been warned.

August 21st, 2015
Unhappy Patients
Listen, I have been to Dr. Jara's office many times over the last few years. My recent visits and experiences have been unprofessional. I am currently looking for a new doctor . When you have a mental health child, you need all the help you can get to help the child. Nope ....not this doctor. She couldn't even refer me to another doctor to try to get my child the help. She says " I cant help you". really? I think she is lazy and refuses to write out prescriptions due to all the paperwork that may come with that prescriptions. Her new assistant has a condescending attitude. The new assistant obviously still needs a lot of training on how to talk to parents who are stressed out. Learn to be more compassionate or you will not make it. Dr. Jara didn't even come in to see my kids to check her assistants work. Maybe she doesn't have too but she should. She seemed to young to have judgmental eyes. I felt I had to defend myself when talking to her. She was making me very upset every time she opened her mouth. This assistant probably doesn't even have kids of her own. A degree doesn't mean you know are children better than you sweetheart. I should have been referred to another doctor to get my child help . Period. You lost long time patients.

June 13th, 2014
Great Staff and very caring :)

October 18th, 2013
Needs to learn common courtesy.
Dr Jara is in an after hours on call rotation with my normal pediatrician's office group. My one and only experience with this doctor was bad enough for me to NEVER want to deal with her again. The normal call back time is supposed to be less than thirty minutes and when she finally called back an hour and a half later she was rude and short and just told me to take my child to the ER. After the ER physician saw my daughter, he called Dr Jara to follow up with her and she waited an hour to call him back and then yelled at the ER nurse. I would never take my child to this doctor and if she's ever on call when I need someone after hours, I will immediately hang up and go to the ER. She does not care about the well being of her patient and has absolutely no bedside manner.

September 3rd, 2013
Great Dr And STAFF
I absolutley LOVE Dr Jara and her staff. Very patient Dr. Wait time can be a bit long at times. But well worth the wait. My children feel very comfortable, she answers all of my questions and is always available...

June 19th, 2013
not very good
No personality at all... not friendly at all........ no politeness... no smile....

May 28th, 2013
Awesome doctor and awesone staff!
I have taken my daughter to Dr. Jara since she was born, and absolutely love the office and staff. Both Jo and Dr Jara remember my daughter and her history every visit and we never have to remind them of anything. They are very attentive and will spend as much time as I need talking to me and answering my questions...regardless of if they are silly or not. They have never made me feel as if my concerns weren't important. Depending on the time of day the wait might take a while but...we also realize this is a doctors office and there are reasons we have to wait (like the doc spending an extra few minutes with other patients and their concerned parents). I will continue to take my daughter to Dr Jara until she no longer needs a .

May 21st, 2013
They're simply the BEST!!
I don't even know where to start. Dr. Jara and Jolene and the entire Caring Pediatrics staff are absolutely the best. From day one my experience with them has been everything a mother hopes for. Dr. Jara and Jolene always made us feel like they had all day to listen to our questions and concerns, even if was the end of a long day and we were the last ones there or when every exam room and waiting rooms were full of people. I've laughed and cried with them so many times they're practically family. Unfortunately we will be moving out of state next month and I just hope that maybe we will be lucky enough to find another pediatrician that makes my kids feel half as cared for as Dr. J and Caring Pediatrics make them feel. Besides all the mushy stuff, Dr. Jara is absolutely great at what she does and extremely knowledgeable. I wish I could take them all with us.

May 3rd, 2013
Not impressed
Well there really wasn't anything I liked about this place Except it was close to my house. The staff man and Woman was more interested in each other than my children, they clearly did not want to be there. The doctor did what she needed to but spent very little time with both Of my children. When I called the receptionist or whatever She was cause she really did not do anything besides Be rude and unhelpful with my request. When I went there For my kids physicals they didn't even have all the vaccines And had to call us at a later time to schedule the immunizations. Why bother going here, really anyone can do better then This place.

April 18th, 2013
Rude
Very long waits....... Very rude..... They have you coming back every time you need a prescription filled more money....... Don't dare be 15 min. Late or they will make you reschedule even though you sit and wait for them over an hour. The reception is very rude and talks down to you. I rate this place very low ........... Bad bad

March 18th, 2013
DON'T GO HERE!!!
My daughter is a failure to thrive baby. We kept a log of every ounce sher ate for the first 6 months of life and the only answer we ever got out of Dr. Jara was to 'force feed' her. Turns out she has GERD and now has a G-Tube, which might have been prevented had Jara cared. It should have been caught by the time she was 6 months old. Jara didn't send us to the gastroenterologist until she was 10 months old and never once recommended feeding therapy or doing any kind of testing. When I switched to a different pediatrician and called to cancel my daughter's appointment, they were very rude and hung up on me! The people at this facility don't care about your child! All they care about if making money. Don't go here!!!