A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Kim, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Yong-Ah Kim MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Audrey Y. Kim practice?
- Dr. Audrey Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Kim practices Pediatrics near Cerritos, CA.
See Cerritos Pediatricians.