Dr. Audrey Lefkowitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Lefkowitz?

March 26th, 2015

It Was Unreal

Wow! That's all I can say. We were told this doctor was a very caring one, by many nurses. I looked her up and when I read how terrible this" gestapo secretary" was, I found myself laughing... How could someone be so terrible and how in heavens name would a doctor allow a monster speak and act in such a manner to her patients... I had to find out for myself,,,,I have to say, all those who complained were right on the money.. She sounds like some dictator, infact she told me she was the "office administrator. That's the first time I ever heard a secretary call herself that..lol Perhaps they should change the site info because it said she was accepting new patients. However , Ms. Gestapo corrected me..lol...... I'm sorry,, this doctor may be very good,, however she stinks in hiring a mere" pencil pusher"....... I can't fill out anymore info as I didn't get past the phone lashing.... Like she told me,,, "make a phone call , there are other doctors in the area".... Indeed there are Ms. G........

February 13th, 2015

Dr. Lefkowitz is caring and capable, but the office manager is such a nightmare it makes me question her judgment. I would never have a woman of that ilk in my employ, she seems to forget that the patients she treats with such contempt pay her salary.

May 22nd, 2014

This is the worst experience I have had with a doctors office and the office manager she was nasty rude and obnoxious and she had the nerve to blatantly told that if I did not like if that I could take my business elsewhere. Totally unprofessional and as a patient and not feeling well wanting to get treatment their only concern was getting the co-pay. Dr. Seemed caring and took her time however she was never available to me and never called me back but rather had her receptionist who is not knowing of medical issues and reports tell me that all my reports were normal when clearly they were NOT. It's a shame that this is probably happening with all of the patients going to this practice. Also let me not forget when I called at 430pm to get very important results that were available that the doctor was getting ready to leave and I would have to wait until the following week. This also included a normal labs that I wanted results to only to be told that I would get them at my next appointment. I had to wait for a week and a half. Totally unprofessional and unfair to any patient. Needless to say after reading these few reviews little did I know that I am not alone. Leaving this practice!!!

December 13th, 2011

Office manager

Dr. Lefkowitz you are an amazing physician. Unfortunately, your office manager is the complete opposite of you. She is rude and unprofessional. She promotes an unpleasant atmosphere and is an embarrassment to your practice. Thankfully, she is not the greeter at the door and should not be allowed to have any patient contact.

December 6th, 2011

Thanks for your help!

Everyone I have met at their facility in Meriden has been great. If you are looking for a Doctor, this is the doctor to have. I have been a patient for over 10 years now, and I hope for another 40!

March 1st, 2010

Office Manager

Dr. Lefkowitz - You are a great physician, but you need to do something about your office manager. I have over heard her be rude to people on the phone. I have also altercations with her at the front desk and also on the phone. She has point blank told me she does not need my business because you have a waitlist. She is rude and unprofessional.

June 26th, 2008

Old Time Physician

Dr.Lefkowitz is the best at what she does. She has a terrific bedside manner and devotes her time to her patients. However, the woman who handles her billing is obnoxious, relentless, and unsympethetic. Thank goodness she hides in the back room most of the time. Almost like a caged lion!! I would recommend Dr. Lefkowitz to anyone!!

May 27th, 2017