Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
horrible show details horrible
by sarah williams on Feb 2nd, 2015

the staff makes you feel unwanted and one staff has even told a blatent lie in my files. will never go back again.

Worst experience ever show details Worst experience ever
Dec 15th, 2014

I wouldn't recomend this doctor to my worst enemy. The staff is the most rude, unprofessional bunch of people I have ever met. I recently called to make an appointment only to be on hold for 30 minutes, and never answered.! After hanging up and calling back the women said we have no appointments so why don't I go to a walk in clinic. These people are the epitome of white trash. The doctor is a quack to say the least and needs to hire some real staff members. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Apr 8th, 2013

I just LOVE the new office staff, especially KIM. If I ever question something kim is there with a solution. The doctor is good too, she listens and takes her time. Sometimes there is a longer wait then expected but I would wait all day to see this doctor and staff :)

Mar 3rd, 2012

Best Doctor ever. She pushes to get answers to a health situation, Dr. Lewwrenz saved my life by doing justthat. She's the greatest.

BAD NEWS show details BAD NEWS
Mar 25th, 2011

was trying to find a female doctor as i just relocated here. the staff was rude. kim hung up on me while i was trying to make an appointment. when the staff of a doctor treats prospective patients so poorly, how must the doctor treat them...trickle down effect maybe?????

Mar 16th, 2009

Excellent doctor maybe she spends too much time with the patient which puts her behind but you are treated as a person and NOT a chart or a number!! New staff great finally know what they are doing with the billing and triage of the patient.Great improvement from old staff

Stay away from this Doctor!!! show details Stay away from this Doctor!!!
Dec 22nd, 2008

LONG wait times, doctor spends less then a minute in the office with you before disappearing. No privacy in the office and poor cleanliness.