A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Liu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Liu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin Square Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Hanyi Liu MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey H. Liu practice?
- Dr. Audrey Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Liu practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Nottingham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Nottingham Internists, Nottingham Pulmonologists, Nottingham Critical Care Practitioners, and Nottingham Sleep Medicine Doctors.