Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audrey Mitchell
Dr. Audrey Mitchell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Mitchell is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. She speaks English.
Dr. Audrey Mitchell has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Audrey Mitchell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Smriti Mohan
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Heather Hervey-Jumper
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7
Dr. Stephanie Kukora
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Residency
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi7