A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Newell is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Newell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Newell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Riker Newell MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey R. Newell practice?
- Dr. Audrey Newell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Newell practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Ypsilanti Psychiatrists.