A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Newell is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newell
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Newell, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Newell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Riker Newell MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey R. Newell practice?
- Dr. Audrey Newell has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Newell practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Psychiatrists and Livonia Child Psychiatrists.