A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Ofir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Ofir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Ofir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofir graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ofir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Yvonne Ofir MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Audrey Y. Ofir practice?
- Dr. Audrey Ofir has 2 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Ofir practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.