A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Ofir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Ofir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Ofir, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Education & Awards
Dr. Ofir graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Ofir has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ofir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans