Dr. Audrey Okun-Langlais Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Okun-Langlais?

October 14th, 2012

Lacks medical knowledge readily available; patronizing

I guess I am looking for a dr who knows at least as much as I do but dr langlais was unfamiliar w/ medications and conditions I knew about and that she should have. She also has a very superior patronizing know it all attitude that occurs sometimes when one is afraid to admit one's lack of knowledge. She made fun of medications I am very allergic to, seemingly suggesting I am malingering. Two of these medications have actually been recently targeted in sudden death situations. She struck no chord of trust and was very disappointing.

June 11th, 2012

Dr Audrey has been my PCP for approximately 17 years and although there are times when I couldn't see her due to limited availability during an emergency, she is a wonderful doctor and I wouldn't change at all.

July 15th, 2015