Overall Review

2.7

December 20th, 2015
I have young children and participate in a multiple doctor practice at Weill Cornell. Most of the doctors are wonderful but unfortunately I have had to deal with this pediatrician twice. She has the most abysmal attitude and bedside matter. I would not trust her with my healthy child, let alone in an acute situation with illness. She should not practice medicine with children and her personality would be better suited for a job where she doesn't work directly with people.

March 27th, 2015
Rushed. Poor bedside manner.

March 2nd, 2015
Dissapointed
Very nice staff and medical assistants. Dr Olivera should slow down a bit. She is always very rushed and does not listen. You have to talk over her to get a word in. Understandbly, Im sure she has a very busy practice, but i always leave feeling that she had no connection to the patient ; Which might be the case,but she should at least fake it for the sake of the patient and parents. As a parent you want to feel that your childs pediatrician cares about your child, not that he is just a number or quota she has to meet.

August 10th, 2013
Dr. Olivera is the worst doctor I've ever visited. She was patronizing, didn't let me ask any questions, and likely missed the diagnosis. She literally rolled her eyes at me and brushed off any questions I had. She is completely unprofessional and has a major attitude problem which prevents her from being a decent physician. Other doctors in the practice are much, much better.

June 18th, 2012
Doesn't seem genuine
I've waited excessively since the day I first took my child to this practice. The staff is actually really helpful but she is always rushed, speaks so quickly and then is rushing to the next patient. If I didn't love the practice so much, I'd switch in a heartbeat.

September 21st, 2011
LOVE HER
The kids love her and I am about to give her my new born! Great job Dr. Olivera.

September 5th, 2011
Bad bedside manners
- does not address the parents' concerns- has attitude- missed diagnoses for my child

June 23rd, 2010
great office staff, unprofessional pediatrician
The receptionists and nurse are courteous, pro-active and attentive.Dr. Olivera has little patience for our child when she cannot immediately charm her. She treats her as an object to be examined, rather than as a child who's afraid of being in a doctor's office. She comes across as a pre-recorded reciting rote information and doesn't listen very well to the questions that we're trying to ask her. We often have to repeat questions several times to get her to stop talking and just listen.She also over-personalizes her diagnoses often referring to what she did with her own children. While her personal experiences are welcome, the judgmental tone that she brings to the table is not. We expect a high level of service from Cornell Medical Associates. Dr. Olivera lacks professionalism.