A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Young-mi Park MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Audrey Y. Park practice?
- Dr. Audrey Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Park practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Pediatricians.