A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Park has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Young-mi Park MD and PHD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Audrey Y. Park practice?
- Dr. Audrey Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Park practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists and Seattle Pediatricians.