A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Randolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Randolph, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Louise Randolph MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Audrey L. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Audrey Randolph has 2 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Randolph practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Physiatrists.