A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Randolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Randolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Randolph
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Randolph Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Randolph, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Neurologic Gait Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Randolph graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Randolph has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Louise Randolph MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Audrey L. Randolph practice?
- Dr. Audrey Randolph has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Randolph practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Physiatrists.