A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Rhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pediatric Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Rhee graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Rhee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- IU Health North
- IU Health Methodist / IU Health University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Chan Rhee MD is a female Pediatrician, has 7 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Urology.
- Where does Dr. Audrey C. Rhee practice?
- Dr. Audrey Rhee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Rhee practices Pediatrics and Urology near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Avon Pediatricians and Avon Urologists.