A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Robertson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Robertson, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robertson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey U Robertson BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Audrey U. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Audrey Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Robertson practices Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians.