A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Shaeffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Shaeffer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaeffer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaeffer Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaeffer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Shaeffer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Knoxville Area Community Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
- Carondelet St Joseph`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Ruth Shaeffer DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey R. Shaeffer practice?
- Dr. Audrey Shaeffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Shaeffer practices Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Family Physicians.