A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Sim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Sim, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sim graduated from American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine, Cupecoy. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Sim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Mullin Sim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audrey M. Sim practice?
- Dr. Audrey Sim has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Sim practices Family Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.