Dr. Audrey Sim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 20th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Sim for about four years now and I LOVE her! She has kept the personal touch in her practice. I feel that she has kept the personal touch in medical care. She and her staff know who I am when I call - and I'm definitely not a number. I am very comfortable with her. There is rarely a wait and any requests are handled immediately. A++++

June 16th, 2016
Dr. sim was a new doctor to me and I am so happy with the results. her office staff actually answers the phone..no automated voice (pick #1 for nurse, #2 for medical records...), they are friendly and kind. Dr. Sim talked to me with such ease, it was like we were old friends and everyone made me feel like I was the only patient she had that day. clean environment and same day appointments. I have no complaints

June 15th, 2016
Was excellent Physician while in her care but unfortunately moved out of area and got a new primary physician.

May 3rd, 2016
Shes the best doctor I've ever been to. Wish other Doctors were more like her. She seems to really care about you.She listen well and does not treat you like a number

July 2nd, 2015
love this doc
her office called me a few days after my appointment to see if I was feeling better...something you never hear about anymore!!! very caring

December 30th, 2014
Love Dr. Sim! I would refer her to anyone!

December 17th, 2014
great doctor
kind, caring...felt at ease from the minute I met her and never felt rushed during the visit. unlike many other doctors offices I didn't have to wait in the lobby for 2 hrs to be seen and it was nice to call the office and actually speak to a person (instead of 'push 1 for appts, push 2 for billing.....)

September 29th, 2014
Great doctor
I went to dr sim on a recommendation from a coworker when my current doctor of 14 years no longer took my insurance. I was skeptical because I loved and trusted my old doctor but was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to talk to her. I am a little overweight and was afraid she would immediately start to talk down to me and make me feel bad but she didn't. She offered me some suggestions without feeling like I was being judged. Overall it was a great experience and I have finally found a new doctor who is caring and compassionate.

April 14th, 2013
MS.
Dr. Sim has been my Doctor for approximately 7 years and she has been excellent in all aspects of professional and personal. She constantly make sure I understand all issues presented to her and will answer all questions asked. Again she is excellent and I will and have referred individuals to her. Thank you Dr. Sim

September 11th, 2012
Great Doctor
I think she is the most kind and professional doctor you will ever want to meet. She is also Great doctor.

May 11th, 2012
Excellent Doctor!!
Dr. Sim is by far one of the best doctors in Michigan. She is compassionate, knowledgeable and has the patience of a Saint. If you have a health issues, shes the doctor you want to see. Her personality and demeanor immediately puts you at ease. During your consultation, you do NOT feel rushed, intimidated or belittled. If more doctors had Dr. Sims bedside manner, there would be less lawsuits in the medical field.

December 15th, 2011
i can't say enough about Dr. Sim. I had not had a complete physical in 10 years, in addition I had never been to a female doctor before, needless to say I was quite nervous. Once in the exam room I waited only 5 minutes before she came in. After obtaining my medical history she performed a COMPLETE head to toe exam. She made me feel comfortable the entire time and took a great deal of time to explain what she would be doing to me. I would highly recommend her.