Dr. Audrey Sim Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Sim?

Busy but worth the wait

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Made me feel comfortable from the moment we met. Unlike many doctors, she listens more than she talks and makes my opinion part of the treatment plan instead of just telling me what to do or what meds to take... I feel like I have a say in my care and she doesn't get upset if I decline certain things ( like getting my flu shot) cannot recommend her enough!!!

ILL but not helped

Posted on October 20th, 2017

I have dispatched a letter to Dr. Sim for which I have received no reply. My husband called her office hoping to get me in to see her. I was vomiting, no fever, no coughing, no sneezing....chills and aches though. He was told by the person answering the phone to give me ice chips and Gatorade and take me to the ER...not URGENT CARE but ER.....I promptly threw up the Gatorade when I tried to drink it. I began to cough almost to the point of throwing up. I was really concerned because I have Asthma, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, IBS....I wasn't sure if one of the above conditions was involved in my illness. I went to BEAUMONT'S URGENT CARE and was diagnosed with BRONCHITIS and given medication. I have since found ANOTHER family doc and will NEVER see Dr. Sim again.....!

felt like i was talking to an old friend

Posted on June 22nd, 2017

easy to talk to, friendly, compassionate...she actually has all after hour calls ring directly into her personal cell phone so you dont have to go through some answering service when you need her. this is rare to find nowadays. she is a dying breed of doctors who are in it for the love of what they do and not the money.

Very apathetic staff

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Dr. Sim is a wonderful doctor and pleasure to deal with. Hiwever her staff is so lazy and unwilling to help wgith the most basic of needs or tasks it is nothing short of unthinkable. I had a condition. Never seen anything like it - never felt like such a inconvenience to have to be seen by a staff member at any lrofesiional office before. Again I can't say enough great things about Dr. Simm; except she doesn't have a talent for hiring talent.

Posted on October 20th, 2016

I've been seeing Dr. Sim for about four years now and I LOVE her! She has kept the personal touch in her practice. I feel that she has kept the personal touch in medical care. She and her staff know who I am when I call - and I'm definitely not a number. I am very comfortable with her. There is rarely a wait and any requests are handled immediately. A++++

Posted on June 16th, 2016

Dr. sim was a new doctor to me and I am so happy with the results. her office staff actually answers the phone..no automated voice (pick #1 for nurse, #2 for medical records...), they are friendly and kind. Dr. Sim talked to me with such ease, it was like we were old friends and everyone made me feel like I was the only patient she had that day. clean environment and same day appointments. I have no complaints

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Was excellent Physician while in her care but unfortunately moved out of area and got a new primary physician.

Posted on May 3rd, 2016

Shes the best doctor I've ever been to. Wish other Doctors were more like her. She seems to really care about you.She listen well and does not treat you like a number

love this doc

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

her office called me a few days after my appointment to see if I was feeling better...something you never hear about anymore!!! very caring

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Love Dr. Sim! I would refer her to anyone!

great doctor

Posted on December 17th, 2014

kind, caring...felt at ease from the minute I met her and never felt rushed during the visit. unlike many other doctors offices I didn't have to wait in the lobby for 2 hrs to be seen and it was nice to call the office and actually speak to a person (instead of 'push 1 for appts, push 2 for billing.....)

Great doctor

Posted on September 29th, 2014

I went to dr sim on a recommendation from a coworker when my current doctor of 14 years no longer took my insurance. I was skeptical because I loved and trusted my old doctor but was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to talk to her. I am a little overweight and was afraid she would immediately start to talk down to me and make me feel bad but she didn't. She offered me some suggestions without feeling like I was being judged. Overall it was a great experience and I have finally found a new doctor who is caring and compassionate.