A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Talley-Rostov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Talley-Rostov is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Talley-Rostov, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Talley-Rostov graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Talley-Rostov has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey Rose Talley-Rostov MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Audrey R. Talley-Rostov practice?
- Dr. Audrey Talley-Rostov has 1 office location.
Dr. Audrey Talley-Rostov practices Ophthalmology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Ophthalmologists.