A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audrey Tsao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Audrey Tsao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsao
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audrey Tsao, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsao graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audrey K Tsao MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Audrey K. Tsao practice?
- Dr. Audrey Tsao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Audrey Tsao practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Surprise, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Surprise Surgeons.