Dr. Audrey Tsao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Tsao?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Audrey Tsao?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr Tsao. She gave me my life back

April 25th, 2015

Awesome surgeon

Dr Tsao did my hip replacement after having many years of pain and difficulty walking. I was up and walking the next day! I feel great. I wouldn't go to anyone else. If my other hip goes, I'm going back to her. I would recommend her to anyone.

April 7th, 2015

Don't see this doctor

This doctor screwed up my knee replacement and tried to blame my continued and increased pain as being in my head.

August 30th, 2014

A real mess

A 70 year old retired active attorney, had a hip replacement. Sciatic nerve permanently damaged. Dr. Apparently attempted to lengthen my leg. We had never discussed that issue. After the surgery the damage became very apparent.. Dr. Took a cavalier attitude saying you will o.k. In a year. Leg has weakened to the point I cannot walk w/0 a cane. Falls are regular since the leg will not support me. The doctor who stated she really liked me.and invoked her, never called nor displayed any desire to see if there was a remedy. I think of her many times daily. Personally, I would not let her near me.q

June 24th, 2011

Dr. Tsao is an excellent Orthopedic Surgeon who I am highly recommending. Her knowledge in the field is current and vast. She lets you know exactly each step that is going to take place and what to expect. Her sense of bedside humor was greatly appreciated both during pre and post-op. I have nothing but praise for Dr. Taso and her staff. If I had to do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Dr. Tsao!

November 15th, 2010

A BRILLIANT ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON

Dr. Audrey Tsao and her PA Heather are a GREAT TEAM! I have had a very successful right hip replacement at Boswell Memorial Hospital in Sun City, Arizona and am eagerly awaiting my left hip replacement in six weeks done,of course,by Dr.Tsao and Heather.As a result of my first surgery, I am completely pain free on my right side. By March, I am quite sure I will be completely pain free and swinging a golf club again!

August 7th, 2009

Excellent Care

I had knee surgery with Dr. Taso and found her to be a caring professional who provided thorough care before, during and after surgery. Office staff is excellent!

April 4th, 2009