Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audrius Bredikis
Dr. Audrius Bredikis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Bredikis is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital, Holmes Regional Medical Center and Wuesthoff Medical Center Rockledge. Dr. Bredikis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Audrius Bredikis has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Audrius Bredikis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. Cesar Jara
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Melbourne, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Will Xiong
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0.01 mi
Dr. Kenneth Gibbs
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Melbourne, FL 0.17 mi37