Cardiologist

Health First Medical Group
1251 Hickory St
Melbourne, FL 32901
321-434-3457
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

by Carolyn Paternoster on Jul 1st, 2014

Dr. Bredikis exceeded all my expectations. As a patient with a-fib, he put me at ease and greatly improved my quality of life. He spent a lot of time to answer my questions. His clinical skills are superb and he considers his patients to be investments which I think is rare. On two occasions, I had to call Dr. Bredikis after hours. Thinking I would hear from the nurse practitioner within a couple of hours, I was so relieved when he returned my call within 10 minutes. Because I have worked for physicians and in hospitals for more than 40 years, I can tell you that Dr. Bredikis is more than a good physician. He is excellent on every level and I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone with cardiac rhythm disorders.

|  patient  |  show details
May 15th, 2014

The staff was very courteous his pa was less than adequate. She only listened to my heart and lungs through my blouse. Never bothered to see if tthere was any swelling of my legs. Never checked for any jv distension . When the dr came in he did not lay a finger on me nor a stetascope . Then he had the audosity to charge insurance for a consultant fee. I had called my insurance company and let them know what transpired. I would not refer anyone to him.

Doctor's Response

Typically patients are referred to my practice for opinion or second opinion ,regarding treatment options. I have spend adequate time to review all prior and current records, cardiac studies, echocardiogram and monitor reports to provide my opinion. Depending on the case it could be 30 minutes or 2 hours ( If I need to review actual echocardiograms or cardiac catheterization recordings and not just a report. I always reviewing full disclosure ( all original tracings ,not a reports ) of Holter and Event recorders, which is time consuming. Emphasis is to focus on the problem and provide high level expertise/consultation which we provided.

Sep 24th, 2012

This Doctor did my cardiac ablation last year at Holmes Regional Medical Center. I would never go anywhere else or to anyone else ever again! He did a fantastic job and I felt totally safe through the procedure. My family was updated promptly and I've been able to return to good health due to a successful ablation!

Jul 19th, 2011