Dr. Audrius Bredikis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Audrius Bredikis?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Audrius Bredikis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

Excellent Dr. With compassion.

February 24th, 2016

Dr Bredikis was a consultant to Dr Vicari, so I never saw any of his staff;

January 25th, 2016

A happy patient

Dr. Bredikis and his staff are extremely competent and compassionate. He diagnosed my condition and subsequent treatment has been successful. I highly recommend him.

December 29th, 2015

excellent, caring Doctor. great staff

July 29th, 2015

Best heart surgeon in Florida. ..helped my 21 year old and now is 100 precent fine we ❤dr b!!!

April 23rd, 2015

Dr. Bredikis was excellent. He was the only cardiologist who diagnosed the problem correctly, and took action to repair it. I would recommend him to any of my family or friends.

July 1st, 2014

Dr. Bredikis exceeded all my expectations. As a patient with a-fib, he put me at ease and greatly improved my quality of life. He spent a lot of time to answer my questions. His clinical skills are superb and he considers his patients to be investments which I think is rare. On two occasions, I had to call Dr. Bredikis after hours. Thinking I would hear from the nurse practitioner within a couple of hours, I was so relieved when he returned my call within 10 minutes. Because I have worked for physicians and in hospitals for more than 40 years, I can tell you that Dr. Bredikis is more than a good physician. He is excellent on every level and I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend him to anyone with cardiac rhythm disorders.

May 15th, 2014

patient

The staff was very courteous his pa was less than adequate. She only listened to my heart and lungs through my blouse. Never bothered to see if tthere was any swelling of my legs. Never checked for any jv distension . When the dr came in he did not lay a finger on me nor a stetascope . Then he had the audosity to charge insurance for a consultant fee. I had called my insurance company and let them know what transpired. I would not refer anyone to him.

Doctor's Response

Typically patients are referred to my practice for opinion or second opinion ,regarding treatment options. I have spend adequate time to review all prior and current records, cardiac studies, echocardiogram and monitor reports to provide my opinion. Depending on the case it could be 30 minutes or 2 hours ( If I need to review actual echocardiograms or cardiac catheterization recordings and not just a report. I always reviewing full disclosure ( all original tracings ,not a reports ) of Holter and Event recorders, which is time consuming. Emphasis is to focus on the problem and provide high level expertise/consultation which we provided.

SHOW