Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Audwin Garcia
Dr. Audwin Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Falls Church, VA, with other offices in Germantown, MD and Ann Arbor, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with MedStar Southern Maryland Hospital Center, Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals and Henry Ford Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Audwin Garcia has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Audwin Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Falls Church, VA.
Dr. Ellen Kessler
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0 mi35
Dr. Megan Terek
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Mohit Kapoor
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Falls Church, VA 0 mi22