A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Audwin Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Audwin Garcia, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Nutritional Support
- Postoperative Complications
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Garcia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Audwin Joseph Garcia MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Audwin J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. Audwin Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Audwin Garcia practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians, Ann Arbor Internists, and Ann Arbor Critical Care Practitioners.