Obstetricians & Gynecologists
17742 Beach Blvd
Ste 325
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
714-375-5212
Locations and availability (4)

2.5

|  Nba  |  show details
by JA on Aug 22nd, 2013

Dr. Accetta did fat transfer to the breast on me. I'm very happy with the results! I finally got rid of the saddle bags on my hips that I've hated my whole life and increased my bust size by almost a cup. The scars from the lipo are very small and can hardly be seen. The staff was very sweet and helpful. I recommend Dr. Accetta and this procedure to anyone who wants to get rid if some fat and increase there bust size.

|  show details
by Mary on Aug 1st, 2013

I was very pleased with this office. I waited a little longer than I should but you usually do wait for good Dr.s. My test results came back quickly and prescriptions were called in before I got to the pharmacy. Overall b

|  50% right  |  show details
by Janel on Jul 27th, 2013

Dr. Accetta is a gynecologist so I shouldn't be surprised that my breasts are not full The lipo left some scars but the vaginal work I am thrilled with. I guess you shouldn't get your teeth cleaned by a foot Dr. Stick to a plastic board certified surgeon for your cosmetic work and for your womanly stuff go see this guy :)

|  I got a horrible infection after going to his office  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

Long wait. Horrible staff. And I got a bad infection after Accetta touched me. He does not use proper safety measures or good hygiene.

|  Uneven lumpy results LARGE hiddeous scaring permanent skin discoloration  |  show details
by Kimberly on Jun 25th, 2013

He's not board certified and there's a reason for that,... he's not qualified! He has no creditionals. He has been practicing cosmetic surgery without proper permit and license, pretty sure it's illegal. He has insufficient experience, training and education, that's why he admitted to having 45 unstatisfied patients who have fallen victim to his scheme. They have been left with lumpy irregular skin, horrible discoloration, dark spots, ugly large scars, uneven results and a number of safety risk that he and his staff try to hide. He doesn't know how to handle fiberous tissue, so during liposuction you suffer through the pain and the 3 month recovery time for the swelling and bruising (time could be longer) then realize there's no change because he didn't know how to remove the fat.

|  This doctor doesn't give promising results  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2013

Choose your doctor wisely is all I can say...

|  Dr. Accetta is a Con Artist  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

This doctor performed a breast implant removal along with a fat transfer. I am left with terrible scars. The scars to remove the implants are 4-5 inches long and about a cm thick. The lipo scars are huge and dark. I've never seen lipo scars or scars associated with breast implants this size. My doctor who put them in (they were pre filled silicone gel implants, so they were the same size going in as they were coming out) managed to get them in with a tiny scar. Accetta could not, perhaps because he is not an actual plastic surgeon. Maybe I could live with the disfiguring scars if all of the fat he transferred stayed. I was a C cup for the first two months. I am now a saggy A cup. I was a B cup prior to my breast implants. He told me that the fat would stay: he lied. When I went back to complain he tried to sell me an injection that would supposedly revitalize the cells because they weren't "dead", they were, "in shock". Uh...right. I'm not sure where he came up with this, because two other doctors couldn't seem to find that in any medical literature. Good thing I didn't pay for that injection or I'd be out almost $10,000. (The surgery was 9k). Stay away from this Dr.

|  Don't  |  show details
Oct 19th, 2012

I had a plastic surgery procedure done with him. It was a waste and he ruined me. Don't take my word for it. Read his reviews on yelp.

|  Best experience  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

I am a RN, a surgical director. I have worked with plenty of surgeons in my 21 years as a surgical nurse. My professional opinion of Dr Accetta is one of complete satisfaction. His staff are both nice and professional. His office is clean and organized. I have had lipo on 3 areas on 2 separate occasions, torso, then arms and legs. I had very little swelling or bruising and was totally comfortable during both of my procedures. I highly recommend Dr Accetta to anyone seeking a pleasant and very favorable result. Sincerely, Susie C

|  Dr Accetta  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

Dr Accetta is a wonderful doctor. He did my hysterectomy and bladder repair. I had so much damage after difficult deliveries of 3 children. After the surgery I was like new again! He was caring, compassionate, and informative. His staff was very helpful as well. I would recommend Dr. Accetta to anyone thinking of having this surgery.

|  Avoid this doctor!  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

I went there for my annual and when I got there, they told me he is transiting into plastic surgery and really doesn't give annuals anymore but he will for me, that was my first time there! I waited for over an hour when I heard him say to reschedule me because he wanted to go home! The nurse finally told him he had to see me since I had been waiting for so long. I told him that I have a history of ovarian cysts and he just nodded, took some swabs and left! No pelvic exam or anything! He was driving off before I got dressed! A couple months later I got a call from his office offering me discounts on breast augmentation! This guy is only in it for the money and doesn't care about his patients. Worst doctor I have ever been to.

|  show details
Jul 13th, 2010

Wonderful doctor and staff. Dr. Accetta is professional and caring. I am thrilled with my surgery.

|  Natural Breast Augmentation  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2010

I got the natural breast aug, and the results were terrible! The breasts completely shrank and to make matters worse, the doctor keeps avoiding me and will not answer any calls or emails. This procedure is a scam!

|  Knowledable and Caring  |  show details
by Theresa Land on Sep 10th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Accetta for around 19 years and I find him to be very professional and caring. He spends the time talking to you and explaining everything. I moved to Las Vegas 7 years ago and still go back to California to see him, I just can't find anyone out here I trust as I do Dr. Accetta.

|  Great doctor and surgeon  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2008

I found Dr. Accetta after having several dissapointing experiences with other doctors and have been a patient now for over 8 years. His bedside manner, knowledge and skill as both a doctor and surgeon are top notch. I highly recommend him to woman of all ages. In addition, his staff is always helpful and courteous.