Dr. August Bruno Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. August Bruno Jr?

Excellent doctor

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Concerned, easy to talk to, takes the time to explain my concerns and problems.

The Best

Posted on February 10th, 2016

Dr Bruno is far by the best OB/GYNO Dr in Buffalo. He was the only Dr. that actually delivered my son, who is now 13 years old. He never rushes through appts and his bedside manner is very professional and genuinely caring. I wish he would of been my Dr for my 2 oldest, but I'm glad he is now.

Posted on January 24th, 2016

Dr Bruno delivered both of my kids who are now 4 and 6 and also performed a hysterectomy on me 3 years ago. He is the best OBGYN in Western New York hands down. I loved knowing that he would be the one delivering my baby and not just the "doctor" on call. He calls u back promptly and always answers your questions himself.

Posted on December 21st, 2015

Fantastic doctor, delivered two of my children. He was very compassionate after miscarriages. Was lucky to find him after a bad birth experience with past doctor.

Amazing doctor

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Dr. Bruno is extremely knowledgable and capable surgeon. I was refered to him through my regular OB/GYN for pelvic pain. I had numerous problems cysts, fibroids, endometriosis. He performed a partial hysterectomy. He was compassionate, funny, great bedside manner! Most importantly, confident. He took my calls graciously if I had any questions and always seemed concerned for my wellbeing. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Permanently terrified

Posted on August 21st, 2014

I would never recommend nor return to Bruno's office. He supposedly was going to do an endometrial biopsy but really did a d&c in the office. The most terrifying and painful torment I have ever experienced. I will never be the same again.

Very Unhappy

Posted on July 29th, 2014

After all the talk about how "wonderful" this guy was, I thought I'd give it a shot. After getting married, I found out I was pregnant. Because I am on the other side of 40, I was very scared. He got very condescending and said "why are you trying to get pregnant at your age!". (I wasn't trying, but I was a newly wed). About 8 weeks later, I had a miscarriage. He let me bleed for 4 months until he finally gave me some sort of pills to stop it. He didn't want to hear how mentally torturous this was to me. His whole demeanor was horrible. I was going through a traumatic event in my life, and he made it worse. Glad I found someone else as I do not trust this guy at all.

Superb Doc!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

Dr. Bruno delivered my first daughter in 2009 and will be delivering my second any day now. He is always personable and friendly but most of all he takes great care of me. I was referred to him by a friend when I first found out I was pregnant and decided to stay with him for my routine visits as well. I have recommended him to friends and will continue to do so. I'd also like to say that even though he's as busy as he is I have never had to reschedule an appointment because he was unavailable and almost always I am in & out of the office pretty quickly.

Terri Ludovicy

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Dr. Bruno is extremley well versed in his field. Confident, proffesional who gets right to the point. After three years of suffering I found Dr. Bruno, on my first visit, he knew what my problem was and how to treat me. I am a whole new person. Mentally,constant misdiagnosis,pain and the loss of hope will make any woman feel as there are no answers to be had. Dr. Bruno gave my life back to me. I could never repay what he has done for me. Many, many thanks and blessings to him.

Terrible

Posted on April 28th, 2012

Was referred to Dr. Bruno when I had pelvic pain--all symptoms pointed to endometriosis which I suggested to him and what I was eventually diagnosed with. However Dr. Bruno kept telling me he had no idea what could be wrong with me and wouldn't know until he performed surgery. Once he did perform surgery and I was waking in recovery and he told me it was endometriosis and that I would be fine I started crying and saying I didn't want that to be the problem and he nervously told the nurse to give me more drugs instead of showing me some compassion. At my post op visit in response to my asking what if my symptoms come back he said "That's impossible I got it all--just take birth control continuously so you don't get a period until you want to get pregnant." Well my symptoms came back within a month a vengeance worse than before and I ended up 7 months later out of state with a specialist who found my left ovary stuck to my pelvic sidewall (left side was where all my pain was & not stuck according to Dr. Bruno) where Dr. Bruno had ablated endo and it all grew back and there was endo in places he said were clean. The specialist excised it all including massive adhesions all where Dr. Bruno had ablated and 2 years later I am TOTALLY FINE--no thanks to Dr. Bruno. He is arrogant, uneducated, and shouldn't be performing endometriosis surgery and referring patients to true excision specialists.

Arrogant, unpreprared, rough, rude, and treats women liike objects

Posted on October 19th, 2011

He is arrogant, unprepared, rough, rude, and treats women like objects. After waiting for 3 months I was able to get an appointment with Bruno. He was unprepared. He had not looked at my file and I had to summarize my chart for him while he flipped through my chart during my visit. He hurt me during the gynecological exam and when I said "ouch," he didn't even apologize. I told him I had the HPV vaccine. Bruno acknowledged that the vaccine helps women clear the HPV virus but said that if he had been my doctor, he would not have given me the vaccine, he would have just given me a leep procedure if it got worse. He has no notion of prevention, he just wants to cut things out. He is incredibly arrogant and does not understand that gynecologists should inform patients and give them options, but that women, not doctors own their bodies. He dismissed my inquiry about the use of liquid aldara to treat cervical cancer when the Journal of Oncology has shown that it works well and has cleared mild dysplasia. He also dismissed my use of the herbal supplements Papillex and Activemune when many women have found them effective in clearing HPV infections. At the end of the visit he walked out of the office and didn't even have the courtesy of saying goodbye. The man is arrogant, close minded, and rude. He thinks he is God and will treat you like an object, not like an intelligent human being.

Been his patient since he started

Posted on October 12th, 2011

When Dr. Bruno took over the practice of my long time trusted doctor, that doctor told me that he would trust Dr. Bruno with any member of his family. Well, Dr. Bruno has lived up to this comment. He has listened, asked great questions, called me back when I talked to his nurse about a problem I was having, and then called back a couple days later to make sure I was doing better. He hasa way of making me comfortable and commiserates with me on the problems I've had as well as asks about the other areas of my health that have nothing to do with his specialty. He's a keeper!