Dr. August Feola MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Brooklyn, NY

November 8th, 2016
Dr. Feola was warm and caring. He took me on time and asked pertinent questions. I felt relaxed and confident in him throughout my examination.

May 12th, 2016
He's great and a beatle fan

April 24th, 2015
Be careful
My mother went to Dr. Feola's after suffering from many syptoms. At one point after she explained her heachaes, nausea, and other symptoms, my mother asked Dr. Feola to send her for an MRI to see if she had a tumor. "Oh, no, *I* have to be the one to suspect a tumor to suggest a tumor." She was prescribed Prozac. A week later my mother had emergency brain surgery. It was touch and go. Thank God she made it, no thanks to Dr. Feola. Dr. Feola, I despise you. Please listen to your patients. They don't ask for MRIs for no good reason.

March 20th, 2015
Dr. Feola is so amazing, he makes you feel like a close friend rather than a patient, and he is always smiling, he has great bedside manner.

June 1st, 2014
Dr. Feola
Dr. Feola is the most caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor I have ever known. He is a superb diagnostician and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff is also wonderful. Donna and Candace treat you like family and are very sensitive to a patient's concerns. I highly recommend Dr. Feola.

January 22nd, 2013
Fine Gentleman
Dr. Feola is the first Dr. I have seen that answers my questons directly. When he is done answering your question you understand him. He has a fantastic bedside manor.

September 15th, 2012
Simply Awesome
Dr. Feola is to put it simply, AWESOME. He has been my primary care physician for over 9 years. Within that time I have always found him to be caring, compassionate, and above all, excellent at what he does. Dr. Feola takes the time to explain in laymen terms what is going on with your body. He listens to your concerns and addresses them to the best of his ability. I would recommend him to any and everyone. By the way, he will always greet you with a hand shake and a smile.

March 27th, 2012
I was referred to Dr Feola by an ER physician. The visit was great. Was able to get an appointment the same day. Was greeted by a nurse who was very nice and caring and was in the waiting room no more than 20 minutes. Then I met Dr Feola who was the best. He was friendly, funny and a great listener. With that being said he was able to diagnose my condition immediately. I left the office feeling at ease and thrilled that I now have a Doctor that I actually enjoy going too. Would recommend him to anyone.Er

May 7th, 2008
So friendly...
This man genuinely cares for you. He is amazing. A true Diamond in the rough.